Affekt Recordings has its base in Frosinone, Italy and has been ran by Alex Dolby since 2012 culminating a passion for raw, hypnotic techno. The label’s back catalogue of music has seen artists such as Pär Grindvik, Alex Bau, Mental Resonance, VSK, and MTD make contributions.
The latest release celebrates 7 Years of Affekt Recordings and sees label head Alex Dolby compile a selection of tracks to be released as a mix CD and also digitally with tracks from Pacou, Albert Chiovenda, Luca La Rocca, Base Research and many more.
Alex is known for having released music on labels outside of his own like Emmanuel‘s ARTS, Developer‘s Modularz, DJ Emerson‘s Micro.fon as well as Shinedoe and 2000 and One‘s Intacto imprint amongst others, where his educated sound is much loved around the world.
A love for analogue sounds, rough textures, and tough rhythms, this stunning compilation contains a wide variety of techno sounds from experimental and abstract, to more club focused DJ weapons.
This Various Artists will be out Friday 27 March 2020.
01. Luca La Rocca – Mayak
02. Alex Dolby – Cassandra
03. Dekeyden – Crackling Boards
04. Base Research – Step One
05. Alex Dolby – Myles
06. Ixi Elo – Turbosprint
07. Albert Chiovenda – Cornered
08. Alex Dolby – Chord Memories
09. Ixi Elo – Going To Princess
10. Alex Dolby – Solar Flare
11. Pacou – Servo
12. Luca La Rocca – Walking On Red Zone
13. IWEVU + Melier Avenue – Session
Ultimi post di Emanuele (vedi tutti)
- CITY FLY RECORDS ANNOUNCE THEIR 15TH RELEASE - 2020-07-07
- PERC TRAX REVEALS THE NEW VARIOUS ARTISTS - 2020-07-01
- JACOPO SB PRESENTS HIS NEW EP ON FLANKUP RECORDINGS - 2020-06-29